Speaker: Miguel de Jesus
Continuing Education Credits:
BCC CEU – 1.5 hours
ICF CCE – 1.5 Core Competency
Whether we are aware of them or not, our emotions are embedded in everything we think, do and say on a daily basis. Talent Smart indicates that emotional Intelligence is how we handle ourselves and others on the job. As a coach, this is a skill worth exploring as it will enhance your ability to work more effectively with our clients.
The benefits of attending this session include:
- Gain self-awareness by beginning to develop mastery of the emotions that have a negative impact on your decision-making and behavior.
- Understand self-management and squash negative self-talk to achieve new levels of self-control.
- Gain social awareness and discover how others view your EQ. Begin to understand how to create an EQ development plan.
- Understand social awareness and develop the critical listening and observational skills that truly put you in the other person’s shoes.
- Understand relationship management by beginning to develop mastery of the emotional component of conflict for improved relationships and teamwork.
About the Presenter:
Miguel is a highly accomplished, results-oriented C-level leader with more than 20 years experience leading business management, global sales/marketing, with two Fortune 500 companies.
A Leader in running a $150M Sales organization as a VP, Sales, and most currently providing Leadership and Sales Training to professionals as a Leadership Consultant and Coach.
He is a Digital Marketing professional helping business leaders, authors, speakers, coaches and other professionals to improve their Marketing efforts to gain more visitors, leads, and client conversions.
As a Keynote speaker, and Transformational change agent, Miguel brings his insights, and wisdom to public and corporate audiences.
His books, “Success Leaves Clues” and “So, What Do You Do”, are in release as of November 15, 2013. http://amzn.to/1ad6e0P
His most recent book “Let Your Emotional Intelligence Do The Talking! Is available in both Kindle and paperback version on Amazon. http://bit.ly/LetYourEmotionalIntelligence
For more information, go to: http://coachmiguel.com.