Tapping Into the Knowledge of SDPCA Expert Members
07/14/2014 – With SDPCA
Brooke Erol will moderate a lively panel discussion on a variety of questions designed to stimulate your thinking and help you with both skill and business development. Current and former board members, Susan Curtin, MS, CEAP, BCC, Miguel de Jesus, CPC, Brian Conlon, PNP, NCC and Elizabeth Fried, Ph.D., BCC will provide their perspective on the following questions:
1. What are the current challenges you face in the coaching profession?
2. What are the current and future opportunities you see in the coaching field?
3. What are the benefits and limitations of individual versus group coaching?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the following coaching modes: Face to Face, Phone, or Skype?
5. What percentage of your business is strictly coaching? If less than 100%, what other additional products and services do you provide?
6. What criteria did you use to select whether to become a life or business/executive coach?
You ‘ll have the opportunity to ask questions of panel members throughout the presentation. Use this occasion to tap into the wealth of experience they offer!