Benefits of Membership
The San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance (SDPCA) is a nonprofit association of business, life, and other professional development coaches in the greater San Diego area who want to come together for mutual benefit to enhance their knowledge and skills, learn techniques from others who have different skills or experiences, and to connect with other like-minded coaches for strategic alliances. SDCPCA is the number one destination on a Google search for a coach in the San Diego area.
Our two types of membership include the following:
- Coach Member – This membership level is for experienced business, life, and other professional development coaches who provide coaching services as their main business or as a part of a wider range of services for individuals or for the organizations in which they serve.
- Associate Member– This membership level is for those who may be exploring coaching as a career, are new to coaching and want to gain more insights about coaching, or those who provide services or products that would be of interest to Coach Members.
We charge annual fees that provide the following benefits to membership:
- Attendance at our regular monthly meetings at no additional cost. Our regular meetings are held on the second Monday of each month from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. We may arrange a special meeting that may include food, such as in December. When this occurs, we charge a nominal fee to cover the cost of food. Click here to see our upcoming events.
- Participating in small group discussions following the monthly meetings where you can deepen your understanding of the topic and connect with other members on a more personal level.
- Displaying your promotional material, articles you have written, and selling your books at a table we set aside exclusively for members at our regular monthly meetings.
- Obtaining CEUs for presentations that are approved for ICF and BCC credential holders at a reduced member rate.
- Opportunities to volunteer to serve on the board of our all-volunteer association. SDPCA is the premier business and personal coaching group in San Diego.
- Networking with other coaches to get to know each other on a more personal level.
- Involvement with other organizations in the San Diego region with whom SDPCA has created strategic alliances for connections and business development opportunities.
- Including your coaching profile on the Coach Finder section of our website that will be searchable by prospective clients.
- Featuring books you have authored or co-authored on our website with links to your website.
- Participating in Community Involvement programs, such as our pro bono leadership coaching support for nonprofits.
If you would like to join now, please select your membership preference on the links below:
NOTE: When the application form opens, please enter your Billing Address. If your regular address is different from your billing address, enter your regular address in the “Shipping Address” field.
Prior to becoming a member please read our SDPCA Terms of Sale Agreement