Learn what Members of SDPCA are doing to promote their businesses!
The entire meeting is dedicated to sharing what’s working in our own marketing efforts…
…from a marketing mindset and basic marketing strategies to use, to email newsletters, social media campaigns, getting appointments online, hosting webinars, podcasts, and interviews, YouTube videos, using public speaking to attract and gain clients, product offerings for higher sales, and more!
Ideal for any level of business experience
Member Presenters & Topic Discussions include:
- Billie Frances, Having a Marketing Mindset to Attract Your Ideal Clients
- Karen Dietz, The Customer Experience Marketing Ladder and her Marketing Map and tools to generate different types of content, tied to the stages of the sales cycle
- Diana Lynn, Storybrand Method Application
- Sheryl Roush, Marketing 101: Understanding Your Ideal Client(s) & Their Needs
- Milo Shapiro, Your Email Salutations and Client Contact Form
- Joni Wilson, Instant Income: Get scheduled in Your Sleep for 1-on-1 Coaching
- Courtney Russell, Building A Free Online Course
- Tom Teague, How to Simplify Your Online Systems Platform
Get ideas to immediately boost your business
Monday, July 9, 2018 • 8:30am-12 Noon
DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management
Becker Meeting Room #204, 2nd Floor
(Mission Valley campus)
2655 Camino Del Rio North, San Diego, CA 92108
Non-Members $25 at the door
First Time Guests are Free! Parking is free.
Coffee and light refreshments will be served